Unleash the hidden human capacities, deeper psychological competencies, and powers of your blind Enneagram type.
Dates: 26 OCT, 2 NOV, 8 NOV, 22 NOV, 29 NOV and 5 DEC 2023 from 7PM to 10PM CET (Copenhagen, Denmark time).
The program consists of 20 hours of online live training, 15 hours of self-study and group-study and 5 hours of an online assessment. A total of 40 hours of training, study and assessment.
When you discover the hidden capacities, competencies, and power of your blind Enneagram type, you will stop spinning around your primary type and integrate the wholeness of the Enneagram. Your primary type illuminates the skills you use when coordinating activities, relating to your partner or child and when taking care of your health. When you integrate the hidden capacities in your blind type, you get access to skills needed when working with your purpose and meaning in life. Using all types of the Enneagram, you will engage in a complete approach to personal growth and development.
The reason why you should attend
Until now, Enneagram training has primarily focused on ‘finding your type’ and working with the elements of ‘your type’. In other words, you have dismissed the other eight types and their collection of human capacities and abilities, and you have especially continued to stay blind to the type most unrecognized by you.
This training is about revealing the complete and wholeness of the Enneagram by teaching about the specifics of your ‘blind’ Enneagram type and how that type represents human qualities and abilities, psychological skills and resources, and transpersonal perspective, which you can access.
You will take your understanding of the Enneagram to a new level and, at the same time, receive coaching about your own dynamics between your individual ‘primary’ and ‘blind’ Enneagram type.
Flemming Christensen is your teacher at the training, and the design is based on his new book ”The Enneagram and why your blind type matters”. For more than two decades, Flemming has integrated different disciplines of psychology, philosophy, leadership, teamwork, relationship, and personal growth and development. He is the author of 18 books and has studied Executive Integral Leadership at Notre Dame University and Executive Coaching at Copenhagen Business School. He is currently writing his dissertation in Buddhist Studies at South Wales University. He is trained by the Enneagram Institute, New Ventures West, Immunity to Change, Strozzi Institute, Leadership Circle, and by professor emeritus Ole Fogh Kirkeby.
- Learn a more precise and deeper understanding of your ‘primary’ type. This is about how each Enneagram types are pattern or expression of certain human qualities and abilities. Learn how to build a deeper connection to your essential personal gifts and how to integrate these gifts in your life.
- Uncover new keys to open up your human capabilities. This is about how all nine Enneagram types contain different keys to enter or open up the parts of your personality, which are the nest or container for specific psychological skills and resources. Learn how to use these keys to access new territories about your deeper psychological competencies and powers.
- Get introduced to new tools for coaching, leadership, and relationships. This is about exploring new conversation techniques to uncover hidden human capacities and abilities. Learn how to co-create a deeper meaning in the language and narratives used by yourself and others and engage in these well-designed conversation techniques yourself during the training.
- Understand why your ‘blind’ type contains human qualities which you have not yet developed. This is about understanding the nature of ‘blind’ human qualities and why we develop some qualities and not others. Learn about the psychological patterns used to keep part of your personality ‘blind’ or ‘hidden’ and learn why we need care, empathy, and compassion when working with our own or others ‘blind’ Enneagram type.
- How your ‘primary’ type is colored or shaped by your ‘blind’ type. This is about the impact of your ‘blind’ type on your ‘primary’ Enneagram type. The ‘blindness’ or ‘suppression’ of part of your personality has an impact on how you engage in activities, relationships, communication, learning, and how you create or formulate meaning in your life. Learning about how your ‘blind’ type impacts your ‘primary’ type will shift your understanding of how to use the Enneagram for more profound work.
- Combine the original teachings of the Enneagram with modern psychology. This is about how to integrate the work of Ivanovich Gurdjieff and Oscar Ichazo, where their approach were not personality types and more fixations or attachment with the current way of using the Enneagram and the modern psychology around the Enneagram. Learn a completely new language of the original Enneagram that you can integrate with your current understanding of the Enneagram.
- Manage your Enneagram Life Theme by integrating your ‘blind’ type. This is about how the attachment and identification of your ‘primary’ Enneagram type can be combined with your aversion or frustration of your ‘blind’ Enneagram type resulting in a powerful Enneagram Life Theme, that is coloring most of what you do professionally and privately. Learn how to work with this life theme and unleash the human capacities hidden in your life theme.
This program is based on the book "The Enneagram and why your blind type matters" and it is the foundation for the training. The book and distribution of the book are not part of the price. (Click here to download your selected pages for free)
This training is designed to take your understanding of the Enneagram into a deeper transpersonal place. Before attending, is it expected that you understand the Enneagram and know about the nine types. You will get extra value from the training if you know what type you mostly relate to. Still, it is not a requirement that you ‘know your type’ to benefit from the multiple training elements.